A Level Elements of computational thinking
This module provides a strong base for your students’ computer science knowledge and allows you to teach the basic concepts of computer science.
As a premium member, you get access to the entire library of A Level Computer science resources. Choose your modules to below to start your downloads.
Each module contains:
- An editable PowerPoint lesson presentation
- Editable revision handouts
- A glossary which covers the key terminologies of the module
- Topic mindmaps for visualising the key concepts
- Printable flashcards to help students engage active recall and confidence-based repetition
- A quiz with accompanying answer key to test knowledge and understanding of the module
Download A Level Module 45: Computational thinking
This download is exclusively for Teach Computer Science subscribers!
To download this file, click the button below to signup (it only takes a minute) and you'll be brought right back to this page to start the download!