The following program will demonstrate the INPUT and OUTPUT instructions of the LMC.
Running the program: the program simply INPUTS a number, then OUTPUTS it.
- Copy the three-line program above and paste it into the Program box.
- Click on the "Assemble Program" button.
- After the program is assembled you should see RAM addresses 0 to 2 contain the machine code instructions shown in the image.
- Click on the RUN button.
- When prompted, INPUT a number.
- If you have difficulty following what is happening . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers