Candidates should be able to:
- describe the nature of the Internet as a worldwide collection of computer networks
- describe the hardware needed to connect to the Internet including modems, routers etc
- explain the need for IP addressing of resources on the Internet and how this can be facilitated by the role of DNS servers
- explain the importance of HTML and its derivatives as a standard for the creation of web pages
- describe common file standards associated with the Internet such as JPG, GIF, PDF, MP3, MPEG
- explain the . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers