Candidates should be able to:
- define the terms variable and constant as used in an imperative language
- use variables and constants
- describe the data types integer, real, Boolean, character and string
- select and justify appropriate data types for a given program
- perform common operations on numeric and Boolean data
- use one-dimensional arrays.
What are constants and variables?
Constants are symbolic names given to data where the value of the data cannot change during the execution of the program . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers