Teach Any KS3 Computer Science Class
We have put together a full KS3 Computer Science curriculum that will give you all the teaching materials you need to teach any topic.
Whether you’re a brand new Computer Science teacher, or you’ve been teaching ICT for years, our resources will save you hours and hours of lesson preparation every single week.
We’ve created 45 modules covering every Computer Science topic needed for KS3 level, and each module contains:
- An editable PowerPoint lesson presentation
- Editable revision handouts
- A glossary which covers the key terminologies of the module
- Topic mindmaps for visualising the key concepts
- Printable flashcards to help students engage active recall and confidence-based repetition
- A quiz with accompanying answer key to test knowledge and understanding of the module
As a premium member, you get access to the entire library of KS3 Computer science resources. Choose your modules to below to start your downloads.
- Module 40: Introduction to databases
- Module 41: Structured query language
- Module 42: Relational databases
Connecting clients and serverComing soon
- Module 43: Client-side scripting
- Module 44: Server-side scripting
- Module 45: Web server databases