Teach Any GCSE Computer Science Class
We have put together a full GCSE Computer Science curriculum that will give you all the teaching materials you need to teach any topic
Whether you’re a brand new Computer Science teacher, or you’ve been teaching ICT for years, our resources will save you hours and hours of lesson preparation every single week.
We’ve created 48 modules covering every Computer Science topic needed for GCSE level, and each module contains:
- An editable PowerPoint lesson presentation
- Editable revision handouts
- A glossary which covers the key terminologies of the module
- Topic mindmaps for visualising the key concepts
- Printable flashcards to help students engage active recall and confidence-based repetition
- A quiz with accompanying answer key to test knowledge and understanding of the module
As a premium member, you get access to the entire library of GCSE Computer science resources. Choose your modules to below to start your downloads.
GCSE Computer Science Resources Mapped by Exam Board
Our modules can be used with both UK and international GCSE examination board specifications.
We have put together mapping documents which show you exactly which modules align to the specification you are teaching.
Choose Your Examination Board
Choose your exam board from the list below to see how we align to specs.
- Module 1: Introduction to Computers
- Module 2: Reliability in Computer Systems
- Module 3: Logic Gates and Logic Circuits
- Module 4: Operating Systems
- Module 5: High and Low-Level Languages
- Module 18: Introduction to Computer Networks
- Module 19: Network Topologies
- Module 20: Wireless Networks
- Module 21: Network Protocols and Layers
- Module 22: Network Connections
- Module 23: Data Transmission Technologies
- Module 24: Internet Technologies
- Module 25: Cloud Computing and Web Applications
- Module 35: Basic Programming Constructs
- Module 36: Variables and Data Types
- Module 37: String Manipulation
- Module 38: Functions and Procedures
- Module 38A: Random number generation in programming
- Module 39: File Handling
- Module 40: Data Structures
- Module 41: Producing Robust Programs