This MS Windows version can be downloaded with no restrictions (requires Microsoft.NET Framework 4): lmc.net.zip (version 3.3).
There is also an installation guide for a lmc.exe version that might be more suitable for school networks.
- Loads and saves assembly language programs as text files.
- Supports labels for both branching and data.
- Supports indentation making code easier to follow.
- Does not remove the original code when assembly takes place.
- Features both a STEP and a RUN . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers