A Level Computer Science: Arrays, tuples and records
This module contains:
Compatible with the following examination boards
Arrays, tuples and records
Arrays are a form of data structure used to store a set of data elements in a certain order. All the data elements should be of the same data type. An array can store a set of integer values or a set of character strings.
This A Level Computer Science module introduces arrays, tuples and records to your students, explaining:
- Why are variables not enough in real-life programming?
- What are data structures?
- What are arrays and tuples?
- Accessing arrays and tuples using Python programming language
- What are records?
- How are records implemented?
More Data types, data structures and algorithms Modules
Arrays, tuples and records is one lesson in our Data types, data structures and algorithms module. The other theory lessons can be found below: