KS3 Computer Science: Data structures
This module contains:
Compatible with the following examination boards
Because variables cannot be used for real-life programming, data is grouped or, more precisely, structured in a specific format. The collection of data structured together is called a data structure.
This KS3 Computer Science module introduces data structures to your students, explaining:
- Why variables are not enough in real-life programming?
- What are data structures?
- Implementing data structures in Scratch
- What are arrays and lists?
- Accessing arrays and lists using Python programming language
More Programming Modules
Data structures is one lesson in our Programming module. The other theory lessons can be found below: